Students are welcome to try new opportunities offered by Kaunas University of Technology and ERASMUS + exchange!
Students who wish to participate in the selection have to:
- Choose a University abroad. List of available institutions can be found https://en.ktu.edu/erasmus/studies/. The language of instruction at the host university and the compatibility of the study plan must be taken into consideration.
- Carry out a language test. Language tests are held on September 12th, 16th 17 and 18th at 5 pm, address A. Mickevičiaus str. 37.
Registration for the test until September 12th at firstname.lastname@example.org (name, surname, faculty, study cycle and year to be indicated). Consultation about tests on September 10th at 5 pm, address A. Mickevičiaus str. 37.
- Register online from August 26th until September 22nd. The application form for ERASMUS+ studies can be found at https://outgoing.ktu.edu/.
The following documents must be attached to the application form: Transcript of Records and Certificate of Language Proficiency (the certificate shall be not more than 2 years old).
- Take part in the selection (interview) on 25 of September at 1 pm in the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Studentu str. 48, room 411.
Documents to be attached to the online application form:
- Transcript of Records (to be ordered online via AIS, to be issued Students str. 48-407). For Masters and PhD students – graduation diploma, its supplements and a current Transcript of Records.
- Certificate of Language Proficiency (the certificate is issued by KTU Department of Modern Languages and Intercultural Communication after taking the language test).
- Motivation Letter (in English).
For more inquiries and information please contact your International Relations Coordinator at the Faculty – Aušra Mlinkauskienė (email@example.com) or Academic Exchange and Networks Office Coordinator Saulė Zadlauskienė (firstname.lastname@example.org )